That crazy stupid thing called…

February 29th, 2012 by bride1

Love is a crazy thing. You bet it is! The extent that people go to for the sake of love is astonishing and quite hilarious, if you ask me. While the money they splash and the wrists they slash are … Continue reading

I am Angie’s leg, look at me, please!

February 28th, 2012 by angi

The 84th Annual Academy Awards might be over and done with but the debate over Angelina Jolie’s right leg is raging on like wild fire. So, Miss Jolie decided to grace the Oscar red carpet this year in a floor-sweeping … Continue reading

Tonight, have breakfast for dinner

February 27th, 2012 by Egg Burrito

Be it work or household chores, a gym workout or power yoga, all of us seem to have found ways to eat up most of our time (and energy). So much so that after a hard day’s work, going the … Continue reading

Give your heart a break – Get over the Heartbreak

February 24th, 2012 by Heartbreak

Heartbreak – it has inspired generations of poets and songwriters to pen ballads, epic love poems, pop songs or even angst-ridden rock numbers. In the recently concluded Grammy awards Adele scooped up 6 awards for her gut-wrenching heartbreak songs, proving … Continue reading

Dance your way to spring-summer awesomeness

February 23rd, 2012 by belly-dance

I love winters. It allows me the luxury to pile on the warm, fuzzy woollies, slather thick moisturisers, sneak under the duvet and enjoy a good evening watching telly. The glass of mulled wine or winey sangria or even plain … Continue reading

Bingo3X promos to make players swoon

February 22nd, 2012 by admin

Bingo3X has been launched and with it many goodies in the form of promotions. You can now play more bingo and win more Money. The offers are exclusive to our site and thus, only for Bingo3X players. If you have … Continue reading

MoMo Agnieszka

February 1st, 2012 by admin

Hi people, welcome to the Bingo3X blog. Exciting times are ahead of us and its best we get to know each other a bit. I am MoMo Agnieszka and I have lived in Swansea and Bath before deciding to move … Continue reading

Welcome

February 1st, 2012 by admin

Hello World Welcome to Bingo3X – an online bingo site that will blow you off! How, do I hear you ask? Well, here’s how. First up is the design. Nowhere would you have seen blue, yellow and red look as … Continue reading