This spring season, be body beautiful!

March 31st, 2012 by admin Jergens

Who doesn’t like spring? With flowers blooming, the mist lifting, ice thawing and air being injected with freshness, life and vigour, nature has given us enough reasons to love spring. However, (there is always a however, isn’t it?) if there … Continue reading

Hear what they are talking about hearing problems

March 30th, 2012 by admin loud-music

From your hairdryer to the microwave, the neighbour’s sports bike or your personal iPod or even the coffee machine at the neighbourhood coffee shop, noise hounds us from all sides. It isn’t just difficult, it is close to impossible to … Continue reading

After apples, now it’s popcorn that is keeping doctors away

March 28th, 2012 by admin popcorn

To be honest, I am quite sceptical of health studies that keep throwing unusual and weird-sounding food on our plates, urging us to hold our noses and swallow them, all in the name of good health. From vile looking sea … Continue reading

BB Creams – The beauty industry superheroes

March 27th, 2012 by admin BB cream

The only way you would not have heard about BB Creams is if you live under a rock in Antarctica that is buried under layers and layers of snow and ice. Till last year, however, most of us in the … Continue reading

Bingo3X introduces a sensational promotion for all the magazine lovers

March 26th, 2012 by admin SpringMag

Bingo3X has blown the online bingo industry with yet another fab and sensational promotion to keep the players hooked to the site.  This time keeping in mind all the lovely ladies, who loves some juicy gossip, we are giving away … Continue reading

Bold, bright makeup for spring

March 24th, 2012 by admin spring makeup

Spring has sprung, yoohoo! Yes, finally, the mist is lifting up, the frost has begun to clear, the temperature has stopped plummeting further and the ice princesses across the country have begun to thaw. Now, a walk down the street … Continue reading

Healthy and yum post-workout snacks you’d love

March 23rd, 2012 by admin chocolatemilk

Hunger strikes one hardest after a heavy romp in the gym. By the time I have finished my cardio-weights-cardio regime and done some of the cool down stretches, I am usually famished and willing to put anything edible and filling … Continue reading

Manage your rage: Ways to counter anger

March 22nd, 2012 by admin anger

Anger, like most other common emotions, is normal. It is a perfectly regular response to a situation that threatens to disturb our balance or equilibrium. It is one of our most developed coping mechanisms, one that we turn to in … Continue reading