Winner of £500 March Lucky Draw speaks at Bingo3X

April 30th, 2012 by admin

Winners of exclusive Lucky Draw were announced earlier this month. Cheers to all you winners. These are your lucky dosh, savour it the way you want as you deserved it. For all those who couldn’t make it, don’t blame your … Continue reading

Home is where the spa is!

April 28th, 2012 by admin homespa

Another weekend and another round of painting the town crimson in hot, short dresses and stilettos? Thanks but no thanks. The two days that we get at the end of a hectic and stressful 5-day working week are meant to … Continue reading

Breakfast, lunch and dinner options to stay in shape

April 27th, 2012 by admin broiled salmon

There must be something I am doing right. In the last couple of months, the occurrences of old acquaintances coming to me and cooing, “Don’t you look lovely, rounded and glowing” have considerably gone down. In fact, in the last … Continue reading

In the mesmerising company of some unforgettable books

April 26th, 2012 by admin girl reading stack of books

Of all the disturbing trends of the modern times (do I sound like granny or DO I sound like granny?); I find e-reading the most bizarre and senseless of them all! To me, cupping a book in the hollows of … Continue reading

Boys now have a new toy!

April 25th, 2012 by admin simon-cowell-david-hasselhoff

When I first read the word ‘Boy-Tox,’ I was certain it was a typo. The word is boy toy, my dear, get your XYZs right, I thought, quite condescendingly. I even mentally tch-tched the writer for making such a silly … Continue reading

How to get a body like Cameron Diaz

April 24th, 2012 by admin Cameron

Mention Cameron Diaz and the first word that pops up in my mind is: hot! One look at those abs and it feels like she was born doing crunches. It is easy to see that Cameron has super tight abs, … Continue reading

Does marriage make you pile on the pounds?

April 23rd, 2012 by admin marriage

The weekend was a blast, although in ways that are not usual. Had it been a regular weekend, I would have spent it in a pub, downing drinks, coming home late, waking up with a pounding head next day, binging … Continue reading

Three ways to protect yourself during an earthquake

April 21st, 2012 by admin dropcoverhold

It was only last week that another earthquake shook Indonesia, the aftermath of which was felt as far as India. Nobody needs to be reminded about the many quakes that rocked Japan last year. It might be that the Eastern … Continue reading