Somebody loan her a stylist ASAP!

June 28th, 2012 by admin kristen123

I don’t really want to be obsessed with her but she isn’t making things any easier. In fact, she is leaving me with no choice whatsoever. If this is a publicity stunt, it certainly is working as she is grabbing … Continue reading

Who’s the hottest of them all?

June 27th, 2012 by admin untitled 1

Like many others of the sisterhood, I too am feeling the side effects of the football season.  I mop around the house, go from room to room feeling neglected and only second best in my man’s life. No amount of … Continue reading

Your Tastiest Mood Ever

June 25th, 2012 by admin healthy food

There are days when nothing seems to be up to the mark. Despite watching your favorite movie on your laptop or playing with your pet pooch in the park, you do not feel completely satisfied. If you are a woman, … Continue reading

The Ex-Files of Hollywood

June 21st, 2012 by admin Johnny-Depp-and-Vanessa-Paradis

Blame it on the constant spotlight, the scoop-hungry tabloids or easy access to temptation, marriages in tinselville are fragile, to say the least. The likes of Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears are on one extreme, calling off their much publicised … Continue reading

Kristen Stewart – From Tomboy to Va-Va-Voom

June 20th, 2012 by admin Kstew

Is Kristen Stewart finally coming of age? We are so used to seeing her I-am-a-rebel-look-at-me tomboy acts on the red carpet or her huh-I-am-so-stoned-and-dazed-huh look while she is photographed on the streets with her sparkly arm candy that it actually … Continue reading

Lucky Lisa Elated to Win Bingo3X Lucky Draw for May

June 19th, 2012 by admin Lisa

The 3 extremely lucky winners of the Lucky Draw for the month of May have been declared. Many congratulations to all of them, you guys have done me so proud! This is just the beginning and as you go ahead … Continue reading

Are permanent tattoos finally fading out of vogue?

June 18th, 2012 by admin Meganfox tattoo

At one point of time, it was barbed wires. Then, there came the era of the dragon. Some preferred quotes while others went for initials, often in calligraphic font. Ladies usually had a soft spot for fairies and butterflies. Many … Continue reading

Sunny Times Ahead For Sun Exposure

June 14th, 2012 by admin Enjoying the sun

When it comes to our skin, there are a few things that we consider sworn enemies and do everything in power to stay away from. Though smoking, harsh chemicals in water, rubbing your face dry with a rough towel, hot … Continue reading