A weighty and meaty issue, this!

July 31st, 2012 by admin blogphoto

While most of us battle with the problem of keeping weight in check, there are a lucky few who are at the exact opposite end of the spectrum. From where they stand and view the issue, they probably aren’t all … Continue reading

Match your match box and other ideas

July 28th, 2012 by admin JOKER

I used to think I am super careless and used to chide myself for it, not so silently. I have always believed that the term scatter-brain must have been coined for someone exactly like me. Why or how else could … Continue reading

Make way for the latest homebreaker in town!

July 27th, 2012 by admin cheater

“Move over, Angelina Jolie. Your reputation as Hollywood’s number one home wrecker has just been stolen by a sulky slip of a girl with split ends and smudged mascara,” writes Jan Moir of Mail Online. And we are back to … Continue reading

Meditate your way to inner calm

July 26th, 2012 by admin gautamabuddha

My mother has always said that there are a few things in life that one can never run from. No matter what precautions we take and how we handle our day to day issues, such things have a way of … Continue reading

Enjoying a beautiful sunset from a sinking ship

July 25th, 2012 by admin swansea

I am beginning to think I will change my newspaper reading habit and shift it from a morning ritual to one that I do post lunch hour. As we are served one gloomy news after the other, newspapers makes for … Continue reading

Achieve ANYTHING – here’s how!

July 24th, 2012 by admin motivation

The beginning of a year is hopeful time, isn’t it? Even the most negative and depressive among us are willing to let in just a little bit of hope in our lives. No matter how many gloomy, dark clouds surround … Continue reading

Books, tea and a curious little typewriter

July 23rd, 2012 by admin typewriter

Weekends usually get me thinking about books (and booze, at times) but this was a particularly special weekend where I believe I booked my time rather well. I did two things to achieve that – a) bought a typewriter and … Continue reading

Breakaway and be who you really are

July 18th, 2012 by admin indie

Walk down the street, any street of your choice, and you will see most women dressed in the trends of the season. The colours, prints, cuts and even the brands are just as dictated by fashion blogs and glossies. A … Continue reading