Go, bag the perfect bag!

July 17th, 2012 by admin MJtote

Handbags have a special place in our closets and more so, in our hearts. There is hardly any accessory that is as indispensable as the handbags. After all, how many other accessories can boast of being a major fashion statement … Continue reading

Elegance at the dining table

July 16th, 2012 by admin tablemanners

Till about a couple of generations back, much importance was placed on manners and etiquette. It wasn’t a luxury or a one off thing for people to learn their manners; it was mandatory and considered a done thing. Lessons on … Continue reading

Hairstyle and the long and short of it

July 13th, 2012 by admin anneshorthair

We do make a lot of fuss about haircuts, don’t we?  There are more rules regarding haircuts than probably there are regarding how people should conduct themselves in public. From your hair type to your figure to your face cut … Continue reading

The girl who had it all and still cried foul

July 12th, 2012 by admin richgirl

So the other day, I was having lunch with some of my friends and some of their friends. Nice little terrace cafe that we have frequented over the past year and are now comfortable with. I know what I like … Continue reading

Now pets to provide emotional crutch mid-air too

July 11th, 2012 by admin pet travel

It starts with mild tremors. Tiny droplets of sweat start beading up on your upper lip and hairline, despite directing the little vent of air conditioning overhead right at your face. The fidgety people nearby struggling with belts and chattering … Continue reading

And the world’s most stylish celeb toddler is…

July 10th, 2012 by admin victoriaharper

We know celebrities are competitive but just how competitive? When the race to be the most stylish one or to bag the most handsome spouse or even to have the most luxurious villa started seeming regular, they upped gears and … Continue reading

Why have men turned into cry babies?

July 9th, 2012 by admin andymurray

Call me old school but I still measure a man’s manliness by his ability to be in control of situations, no matter how challenging. A calm and composed exterior in the face of a crisis that is internally shredding him … Continue reading

What is the cost of everlasting youth?

July 6th, 2012 by admin shiseido

What is the price you are willing to pay to look young and gorgeous for longer? While a Boots anti-aging cream can cost £19 or £25, my favourite Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector comes for £52. … Continue reading