Why should we get married?

November 30th, 2012 by admin Why should we get married

Is marriage really necessary in today’s society? This question strikes me quite often, that do I really need to search an ideal mate for myself. Well, a few things to argue on this, for I will not say that marriage … Continue reading

Smoking Harms your Brain: It Decreases the Brainpower

November 28th, 2012 by admin Smoking Harms your Brain

The harmful effects of smoking need not be described, for we all are aware about the damages it causes to one’s lungs and leading to cancer. However, a recent research has told about the alarming effects on human brains as … Continue reading

Wish to get a Perfect Cake: Here are the Hallmarks for a Good One

November 26th, 2012 by admin Wish to get a Perfect Cake: Here are the Hallmarks for a Good One

Are you a cake lover? I just love them! Especially a chocolate cake is the biggest weakness of mine. The rich, moist, delicious and brown texture just makes me go mad to try it. And, the best thing that I … Continue reading

Watches no more a Timepiece but a Style Statement

November 22nd, 2012 by admin Watches no more a Timepiece but a Style Statement

There is a saying – Time and Tide wait for none! Well, in the world that we live in, people have learnt how to avoid the tide and know how to carry the time. Wondering how come? The answer is- … Continue reading

Ease your Stress with an Effective Bath Salt Therapy

November 19th, 2012 by admin I am so Clumsy!

Are you stressed out, after a long tiring day of work! Well, here is a fantastic idea to relax you and revive your senses again.  And, that is by soaking yourself in a hot tub of bath salts. These days, … Continue reading