Who is this Alien Ruling over my Body?

December 28th, 2012 by admin Who is this Alien Ruling over my Body

Why women are so grumpy? It’s a frequently asked question by men. Of the two sexes, men rarely are accused with the unpredictable mood swings. It’s always the fairer sex that is generally accused for having moods that change like … Continue reading

This Winter stay Warm and Fashionable

December 26th, 2012 by admin This Winter stay Warm and Fashionable

This cold season, do you feel out of ideas of dressing up well and staying fashionable at the same time? For me, it is the best time of the year for I can pull out all my lovely woollies and … Continue reading

Wish to escape from the Busy Life: A Few Interesting Tips here

December 20th, 2012 by admin Wish to escape from the Busy Life

At times, do you reach a point where in you feel “ No more can I take it all- leave me alone- wanna break free from all this”! Women in their lives get so wrapped up with their life – … Continue reading

Are you accessorized in the Right Way?

December 18th, 2012 by admin Are you accessorized in the Right Way

Being fashionable is not just wearing clothes with a designer label or following the latest styles and designs! Without having these clothes also, one can very well afford to be fashionable. Fashion is all about putting forth the best and … Continue reading

Funny Differences between Men and Women

December 13th, 2012 by admin Funny Differences between Men and Women

Why men are so different? This is one of the frequently asked questions by women. Similar is the case with women as, men find them different. And, till date there has not been a sole answer to it and there … Continue reading

Water Babies: Nine Months Twins Indulge in Under Water Fun

December 11th, 2012 by admin Water Babies

The two young twins- William and Ellenita have put me in a state of awe with the remarkable talent that they recently displayed. These two young kids, who can even barely walk or talk, swam in a 25-metre pool.  You … Continue reading

A New Look of Wedding Gowns

December 6th, 2012 by admin A New Look of Wedding Gowns

Not every day is a wedding day! And, when you actually have to experience this special day, why not make it one of the best days of your life in all possible ways. For a lady, certainly it is the … Continue reading

Confused what to wear: Here are some Timeless Fashion Trends

December 4th, 2012 by admin Confused what to wear

Is staying in style your biggest passion? And, most of the time you are stuck in a wardrobe rut and deciding what to wear. Here, is something interesting to share with all the fashionistas. In today’s date, fashion is something … Continue reading