Beauty of Nail Art at the 19th Annual SAG Awards

January 29th, 2013 by admin Beauty of Nail Art at the 19th Annual SAG Awards

The nail art beauty trend seems to have become the spotlight in the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards that took place on Sunday night. The major trendsetters at the award show to flaunt their nails were, Kelly Osbourne, Anne … Continue reading

How to be a Super Mom?

January 24th, 2013 by admin How to be a Super Mom

Being called a Super Mom really makes one feel nice, however is it easy to be one? Well, I have not become one, however I have spent time with some of real good Super Moms, so I know how to … Continue reading

Try this New Flavour of Soup: The Delicious Red Onion Soup

January 22nd, 2013 by admin  this New Flavour of Soup The Delicious Red Onion Soup

Soup is an excellent food to comfort a person. And, it is one of the fantastic options to stay healthy and is recommended all to add to our daily diets. As a child, if you remember whenever we were unwell, … Continue reading

Big Wonders of Belly Dancing

January 17th, 2013 by admin Big Wonders of Belly Dancing

Belly dancing (Middle eastern dance) also called Raks Sharki is a form of dance that most of us are familiar with but probably have not tried or do not aware of much benefits offered by this form of dancing. We … Continue reading

Beauty of Long Skirts: An Epitome of Elegance and Sophistication

January 15th, 2013 by admin Beauty of Long Skirts An Epitome of Elegance and Sophistication

The beauty of long skirts has played an integral role in a woman’s wardrobe. Long skirts make a woman look beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. Irrespective of your figure size, long skirts look good on every woman. Therefore, every woman must … Continue reading

Reap the benefits of the Saddle Ride

January 10th, 2013 by admin Reap the benefits of the Saddle Ride

Horse riding can be fun! As long as you are physically and mentally fit, one can join this activity and enjoy its benefits. Horse riding is an exceptionally rewarding activity and can equip a lot of positive skills in the … Continue reading

A Few Interesting Ways to start off this New Year

January 5th, 2013 by admin A Few Interesting Ways to start off this New Year

At the start of this brand New Year, I have got something really interesting to share with all. The usual things that come to our minds are things like- fixing goals, making a diet plan, planning out the budget, concentrating … Continue reading

Made a New Year Resolution: Learn how to fix it

January 3rd, 2013 by admin Made a New Year Resolution Learn how to fix it

It is that time of the year when each one of us is busy jotting down our New Year resolutions. A reflection of the year that has just gone through will keep you in a state of scrambling to bring … Continue reading