It’s a sweet little world here at Bingo3X

August 28th, 2014 by michelle It’s a sweet little world here at Bingo3X

Remember the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? After watching that movie, how many of you dreamed of visiting Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory? I did. Not many know about it, but sweets are my kryptonite. The very thought of … Continue reading

Cheapest bingo rooms at Bingo3X you should have tried out by now!

August 21st, 2014 by michelle Cheapest bingo rooms at Bingo3X you should have tried out by now

We know our roomies are forever on a look out for cheap bingo games with impressive rewards. Who doesn’t want a great bingo deal? We do not put on airs and graces. When we talk about fun at best … Continue reading

When popular movies and TV shows become a game

August 11th, 2014 by michelle Big Brother

You may think NJS is a bookworm. That’s true, but there’s something else besides books that I love- Movies and TV shows! No matter for how long, I can sit tirelessly watching them. Heck yeah! I love ‘em. They are … Continue reading

Guaranteed win for all at Bingo3X

August 1st, 2014 by michelle Guaranteed win for all at Bingo3X

Wahey fellas! I’m very excited to break this news to you. Here’s a cracking deal for all our Bingo3X fans. If you missed out on this oh-so-fabulous promotion last time, here’s your chance to be a part of the promotion … Continue reading