£750 Lucky Draw winner Michelle Clarkson is a happy woman

michelleThe results of our exclusive Lucky Draw are in! Congratulations to all the winners, good times are staring at you in the face now. Say ‘Hail Bingo3X’ – your fairy godmother in disguise as we load you with booties of huge proportions. As proud winners of our big cash prizes, this is your time to indulge in the things you have been eyeing and pamper yourself silly. Why? Because you deserve it!

Future Opportunities

Those of you who did not make the cut, fret not as we promise to bring you many more opportunities in the future to help you take back extras and pressies from our site. For starters, you can begin the process by being friends with our mascots on Facebook. All three of them – Chase, Bravos and NJS have their individual profiles. They all seem to be in great moods to as they are giving away free bbz almost every day. Don’t let this opportunity pass!

The Winner Speaks

This time around, the biggest among the three prizes was taken away by Michelle Clarkson. Thanks to Bingo3X, now her account is heavier by £750! Obviously ecstatic with the win, this is what she had to say about it –

“I cannot tell you how surprised I was to find that I had won a big prize at Bingo3X. Thank you so much, I am totally amazed. I love playing on your site as it is fun, friendly and the games are simple and easy to play. The money will come in really handy as my daughter has grown out of her cot-bed and is in desperate need of a new bed and her bedroom needs decorating. Thank you again Bingo3x.”

The next one to win a special prize at Bingo3X could very well be you so get depositing and playing now!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>