A Few Book Names, One Must Read!

A Few Book Names, One Must Read!Do you love to read! There is something about books that draws me in. Every time, I open a book the smell of the book opened for the first time seems so intoxicating and maddening. Old books have their own smell something like that makes them seem wise and knowledgeable. Each one of us has our own choice of books but there are some books that one should keep in their cupboards. The below mentioned list is a good collection that one should give a try reading. These books are from various categories that range from fiction, comics, self help, arts, entertainment etc.

1. THIS MAN CONFESSED, by Jodi Ellen Malpas. (Grand Central.) The final book of the “This Man” trilogy finds Jesse Ward and Ava O’Shea preparing to marry.

2. AND THE MOUNTAINS ECHOED, by Khaled Hosseini. (Riverhead.) A multigenerational family saga centers on a brother and sister born in Afghanistan.
3. UNSEEN, by Karin Slaughter. (Delacorte.) Will Trent of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, working undercover as a motorcycle-riding ex-con in Macon, finds himself working on the same case as Sara Linton, the woman he loves.

4. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman: A middle aged man recalls his lonely childhood days and his friendship with a remarkable girl.

5. ENTWINED WITH YOU, by Sylvia Day (Berkley): Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts and accept the consequences of their desires.

6. GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn (Crown): A woman disappears on her fifth anniversary! May be her husband is the killer.

7. SECOND HONEYMOON by James Patterson and Howard Roughan. (Little Brown): as he investigates the murder of a pair of newlyweds, the F.B.I agent John O’Hara last seen in Honeymoon (2005)

8. THE NEWCOMER by Robyn Carr (Harlequin Mira): The life of a single father and Thunder points deputy sheriff is thrown into chaos when his ex-wife returns.

If you have not tried the above, give a try soon. They are worth reading!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>