The beauty of long skirts has played an integral role in a woman’s wardrobe. Long skirts make a woman look beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. Irrespective of your figure size, long skirts look good on every woman. Therefore, every woman must ensure to have at least one skirt, the only thing is that one must ensure to team it with the right top. Although, there are so many western dresses available, but the popularity of this unique piece of clothing has never diminished. It is one of the modest forms of dresses and is available in different varieties, styles and designs to suit all body types.
Different types of Skirts
- Straight Type: This is one of the most common types of skirts amongst women and is ideal to be worn in formal and casual occasions. To give a little bit of sexy look, one can choose to wear a straight skirt that has a slide or back slit to reveal a bit of your skin. Especially, a satin one will be a fantastic option. Make sure to have one of this as they are chic and stylish and give you the bit of an elegant and poised look.
- A-line Skirt: This is a basic skirt with a lot of variations. This kind of skirt snugs at the waist, falls down from the hips to the things and then to the knee or below, but does not cling. It becomes wider at the bottom. These kind of skirt look good on pear shaped figures, as it balances the heavier hips and thighs. Actually, the skirt is flattering for all body types and can be teamed up with a lot many stuff. The printed skirts can be combined with the neutral coloured simple blouses as that would make you look fresh.
- Fit and Flare Skirts: In this type of skirt, the flare does not start at the waist but at the hip. The level from which the flare begins depends upon the designer. Such skirts can do wonders for thin and petite figures by accentuating the curve of the hip and hiding the lack of the curve at the thigh by letting the fabric swirl near the body.
- Ruffled Skirts: As the name suggests, such skirts have ruffles on it. The skirt looks elegant on a lean body. It exudes a large appearance and hence not suggested by women on the heavier side.
- Wrap around Skirts: The skirt is a perfect for all figure types and is available in a variety of fabrics and designs. If you wish to impart a dual look like attractive and modish, then this skirt is a perfect one to choose. And, the best feature of these skirts is that you get in various styles and designs. This kind of skirt is a must have for every lady.
- Mermaid Skirts: Such skirts exude a fab appearance amongst tall and slim women. These skirts are tightly fitted at the waist and hips extending to the knees. The bottom part of these skirts flare down making it appears like a mermaid.
- Box Pleated Skirts: These skirts have pleats that add to give a stylish and chic look. The skirt is a good one to be worn in a professional aura. Also, as it includes a lot of pleats and it is quite comfortable to be worn in tight attires.
- Flowing Skirts: These apparels are also known as flowing summer skirts. The skirt reaches up to the ankle and is quite a comfortable outfit to be worn. Flowing skirts are available in numerous patterns, the most prominent one being the floral ones that suits well to be worn during a holiday.
Well, this seems to be a fantastic detail on skirts. All ladies out there ensure to have one of these or may be all. The outfit is a perfect one to enhance your feminism and enjoy a perfect lady like look. Go on soon to grab your favourite one.