Beauty of Nail Art at the 19th Annual SAG Awards

Beauty of Nail Art at the 19th Annual SAG AwardsThe nail art beauty trend seems to have become the spotlight in the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards that took place on Sunday night. The major trendsetters at the award show to flaunt their nails were, Kelly Osbourne, Anne Hathaway, Haley Cuoco, Sarah Hyland and Busy Philipps.

The actress Anne Hathaway who won the Best Supporting Actress award for her performance in Les Miserables, had adorned her nails in a bright white colour and the same was further decorated with white hand painted black butterflies. Her nails complemented her black Giambattista haute couture gown.

A pregnant Busy Philips- star of the show Cougar Town had decked up her nude look and looked quite bewitching with her every curve accentuated in her black gown. She jazzed up her look with a nude manicure and gold crystal embellishment on just two nails. And, adding to it all, she gave it a complete look with a large blue jeweled necklace.

Sarah Hyland chose to take a simple feminine look. She looked dazzling in a simple purple strapless gown. And, she complemented her look with her pale pink nails decorated with a single diamante crystal.

Of all the variations of nail art, the red carpet was dazzled by Kaley Cuoco. She sported her nails with a bold red colour and the same topped with little pink hearts. Her nails wore resemblance to something like a candy. And, to give that perfect look to her Scarlett coloured gown. Kelly Osbourne, opted for pointy black heart shaped designs on nude nails.

It’s all about great styling and all of them proved to bring out the best of what they could do so. What do you have to say about style quotients? Do you think, they look great or it’s just a mere waste of some good valued dollars?

One thought on “Beauty of Nail Art at the 19th Annual SAG Awards

1. I used to be recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m now not positive whether this submit is written by way of him as nobody else recognise such unique approximately my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>