Experience the road to stardom with Bingo3X

Experience the road to stardom with Bingo3X

Millions of people dream to become a superstar. Few live their dreams, while the rest kiss the dust. However, there’s a great way to find your dreams come true- win fame and money with The X Factor Video Slot at Bingo3X. Just like the hit TV show, this exciting slot game has nerve-wracking auditions, anguish of the live final, scintillating boot camp, accompanied by laurels of the audience.

The slot perfectly captures the essence of the TV show. Remember the opening theme tune and the drama that unfolded? You can experience it all for yourself. If you think you have the X Factor, then give this slot game a go!

Before starting the game, you get 2 options: Money Play and Practice Play. You can click on one of them and get started.

It’s a 20 lines slot game. You can click on the ‘+’ or ‘-’ button to change your stake per line. There is a special bonus win of up to 15 free spins which is triggered by getting 3 X Factor bonus symbols on 1st, 3rd and 5th reel. If lady luck is smiling on you and you hit the Judges Bonus Scatter Award, you can get up to x200 your stake.  

Do you too want to experience how it feels to be an X Factor Star? Your road to stardom is going to be a cakewalk. One of our beloved Bingo3X players wowx3 won a whopping £1809 recently. Can you believe it? What all I would ‘ve done with a sum like that. I’m really happy for ‘er.

You too can be the next lucky winner. So give those slots a whirl.

Good luck XOXO

Much love,
NJS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>