Happy Birthday Prince George!

Happy Birthday Prince George

Not quite sure if you are a royal watcher like me, but I have been following the royal family for an incredibly long time. I have seen Prince William and Kate Middleton’s love story unfold. I was delighted to learn they got married. In addition to all that joy, last year they gave birth to the a beautiful baby boy.

It’s been wonderful to watch our ‘Pre-King’ grow up and hit a new milestone. Today the world’s most talked about baby is a one year old toddler. Happy Birthday Prince George!

To mark this imperial summer month, we are giving you a chance to win a share of £1,000. All you need to do is bingo on the pattern 1 as many times as possible. Top 20 players who bingo on the pattern one the most get a share of the whopping £1,000 prize pool. You have time till 24th July. So make sure you take advantage of it. And don’t forget to keep and eye on the leaderboard  to know where you stand. Check out our latest promotion The Royal 1st Birthday and get started now!

The prize is royal. So missing out is not an option!

We believe our royal tot will be pampered today with regal gifts. But we too are giving you a reason to celebrate with a ‘royal’ giveaway.

Raise the glass to our future king! Bingo3X wishes Prince George Happy First Birthday.

Love,
NJS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>