A white dress can be really classy and elegance and can do absolute wonders when teamed in with the right accessorizes. As on today, white dresses have become a big fashion statement. Be it in any form that could be a long flowing dress or the one with the simple cuts, the simple one or may be the cocktail or formal dresses – the colour white is known for its charismatic appeal
An excellent option to beautify your white dress is by accessorizing it in the right manner. Whilst wearing a white dress first check out the occasion that you are planning to wear it for and accordingly you can decide the ways of accessorizing the same. For example, if it is a date then the below mentioned are some really cool ideas to add to the glam quotient to your white dress.
- Scarf: Scarves are wonderful accessories and easily available in a variety of colours and patterns that can be used in various ways. A scarf can be used around the neck or may be worn like a head band or may be even as a belt.
- Shrugs: Shrugs are an excellent option to add to the look of your dress. A short sleeved shrug in lace is an excellent option to add to your dress. It can help to keep the sun away from your shoulder. On the other hand, if the weather grows cooler the shrug can help you from the cold wind. Plus, it makes you look elegant and classy too!
- Belt: Belts are one of the most common options to accessorize a plain dress. Also, they seem to stand out in a completely white background. I am pretty sure, everyone would definitely have dozens of belts in their wardrobes. So, go on and try it out! Belts look better when tightly fastened around the waist.
- Trim: Trim is indeed an interesting option to try on a white dress. Trimming a white dress can actually customize the look of your dress. Check out a local market or a departmental store and you will find lots of amazing trims like feather, braid or beading. You got to study your dress well and decide where you would like to fix in the trim in your dress as that could be the neckline, under the bust or elsewhere. And, then fix in your innovative skills the way you wish to.
- Fake Tan: A great way of wearing a white dress is with tan. Fake tan is a safe option! The best way to do so is to apply the fake tan a day before you have decided on wearing the white dress.
- Headband: Lots of headbands in various colours are available in the market these days. Just putting a headband is a simpler way of accessorizing your outfit.
Now that is a good list of ideas! Next time you wear a white dress, try out the above mentioned ideas to look at your best!