Make way for the latest homebreaker in town!

cheater“Move over, Angelina Jolie. Your reputation as Hollywood’s number one home wrecker has just been stolen by a sulky slip of a girl with split ends and smudged mascara,” writes Jan Moir of Mail Online.

And we are back to Kristen Stewart! No, not to rip her for some bad sartorial choices (at the moment, no one really cares. I am not even going to mention the colour of the gym shorts she stepped out in recently). This time, we want to concentrate on her bad life choices. The word is out, Kristen Stewart has cheated on long term boyfriend, Robert Pattinson for a much older (and much less dishy) Rupert Sanders.

Rupert who? It is the same guy who directed Kristen Stewart in her latest movie Snow White and the Huntsman which is a slightly twisted take on the favourite fairytale, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The British director is married to Liberty Ross, a former British model, and the couple has two young children aged 5 and 7.

And where does all this leave the gorgeous Robert Pattinson? Out of his love nest! Apparently, Rob has moved out of the house that he had been sharing with his girlfriend of three years, Kristen Stewart. Poor dear he! Though fans and the girl herself were probably hoping the public apology would have pacified the obviously hurt and angry Rob, it doesn’t seem to be the case.

And pray, why should it be? You go around philandering with a much older, much married man and then say sorry and hope to get your guy to forgive you. It doesn’t quite work like that, Kristen. Maybe it works this way in your dopey universe but not in reality.

Am I being too hard on Kristen? Maybe as she is all of 22 anyway. But my ire doesn’t entirely stem from the fact that she ‘cheated’ (and got caught in the act). It is an offshoot of the disbelief and pity I feel for her intelligence, selfishness and her (lack of) choice in men. Seriously, Rupert Sanders over Robert Pattinson? And yes Mr Sanders, Kristen Stewart over Liberty Ross? God! The world needs to order vision-correcting glasses in bulk!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>