Miss Selfridge launches new store and new collection

selfridgeMaking fashion headlines is nothing new for Miss Selfridge. If anything, it is second nature to this UK-based high street fashion label. However, to have two back-to-back events of equally epic fashion significance is quite a feat, even for the much coveted label. In quick succession, Miss Selfridge introduced us to two of the best news the fashion industry in the country is likely to hear this spring – the unveiling of the label’s Oxford Street store and the launch of its latest bespoke collection – Designed By.

True to its glamorous self, the unveiling of the new store at Oxford Circus lived up to the hype it had generated. The event witnessed celebrities and fashion bloggers thronging the store for the glimpse of gorgeous new stuff that Miss Selfridge is known for. The Oxford Street store also unveiled new collections such as the Petites Collection, the Designed By range, the exclusive Limited Edition shoe collection as well as the vintage archive, all of which were received with high-decibel enthusiasm by the ladies. Some of the better-known faces in the crowd included Lydia and Lucia from TOWIE, Gemma Cairney etc.

Created by the in-house team at HQ, the Designed By collection has been designed to perfection, keeping the easy, breezy spring summer months that lie ahead of us. These print-dominated designs are for the fun and young at heart with a dash to quirkiness to boot. From maxis to leggings, shift dresses to neon vests, the true fashionistas just cannot pass up this collection by Miss Selfridge. While everything is equally drool-worthy, I have my eyes set on the Butterfly Maxi dress priced at £85 and the Leather Bodice dress with a beautiful, round back priced at £90. What’s more, if you are just too busy to hop over to the Miss Selfridge store near you, you can now shop for their new collections online.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>