Egg white is one of the things in your kitchen that will not go unused. Health freaks, who do not want to consume it, can use it for other purposes. Here are some ways you can get this wholesome ingredient to everyday use.
Make Your Old Jewellery Look New.
Eggs can change the look of your jewellery. Egg whites contain sulphur which is a great oxidizing agent. If you got bored of your old silver jewelley, place them on boiled egg whites and cover them with a cling film for nearly 8 hours. You will be dazzled with the results.
Clean your Leather Accessories.
Not only jewellery, you can also use them for your leather accessories as well. They help in removing dirt from your leather shoes and bags or any such accessories. All you need to do is rub egg white gently on your leather accessory and wipe it with a dry cloth. It will also give a shine to your leather merchandizes.
Treat your Wrinkles.
Egg whites if used on the entire face as face mask will help to tighten pore and fines lines. Also if you have excessive blackheads or oily skin, be ready to bid them adieu. All you need to do is whisk egg whites and apply it all over your face in an upward motion. Wash it with normal water once it is dry.
Egg whites are a great way to treat oily hair. They provide protein to your hair and contain antibacterial enzymes. Also they help in adding volume to hair. Beat the egg whites frothy and apply a hair mask. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with a shampoo.
Your First Aid in Kitchen.
In case you are cooking and you have cuts and peels, egg white can stop blood streaming out of your body. And what’s even better is it will stop scarring.
Egg whites are not only healthy for you but for your plants as well. Mix egg whites and crush egg shells into your garden soil for pest free flower beds.
Eyebrows add a lot to our beauty and expressions. Brow fashion has evolved a lot over the decades. From arched to prominent thick, the trends have changed a great deal. From plucking to waxing, a new fad has emerged in the market- eyebrow transplant. This is becoming increasingly popular among urban women. While plucking can permanently damage the follicle, making eyebrows thin, this new fad seems to be an answer to eyebrow thinning problem. Sometimes overplucking makes the growth of the eyebrows sparser leading to gaps in the brow that takes a lot of time to fill. In such cases getting a fuller eyebrow can be done artificially in this day and age.
How is it done?
In eyebrow transplantation, hair from the head is taken to implant in the brow region to give it a fuller look. A small area is shaved and numbed. Hair follicles naturally found in the scalp are clubbed together. And don’t fret, for there won’t be any cuts or stitches.
A typical eyebrow transplant may require nearly 500 hairs, obviously depending on how sparse your brow hair is. Tiny holes will be placed with needles over your brow to plant hair. All this will be done under anesthetic injection.
After the treatment
This procedure does have little cons as well. Little swelling or bruising around the eye for couple of days might be an issue. The hair holes will scab over and fall off in 2-3 weeks time. After 3-4 months, hair will start growing back. Full growth will be visible after approximately 6 months.
However, hair will start growing back like hair on head; hence you will need to trim it regularly. You can dye, pluck, shape, and do whatever you want.
This procedure takes about 4 hours. Some antibiotics and steroids will be given to you for few days post this procedure. You sternly need to follow the given instructions. You cannot rub the area lest it might get infected.
Tea is broadly known for its medicinal properties. However, very few know that this hot cup of delicacy can be your first aid tool kit. With oodles of benefits that come from tea leaves, they can be a fantastic solution to treat beauty and health problems.
- Tea leaves are an amazing solution for worn-out, puffy eyes. Dip a tea bag in a hot cup of water and place them over your eyes for approximately 15 minutes. Tea leaves are a natural astringent that aids in reducing puffiness and dark circles.
- Tea also helps in maintaining a healthy weight. A study found out that green tea actually interferes in the fat formation in the body. Drinking a hot of cup of green tea in empty stomach has proved to combat obesity.
- If you ever forget to put sunscreen, then do not worry. When you are taking bath sprinkle tea leaves in your bathing water and let your body soak in its goodness. This will also aid in relieving inflammation and itchy skin.
- Black tea can reduce stress levels. If you are stressed out, black tea is all you need. Black tea aids in reducing levels of stress hormones. As stress level goes up, even your blood pressure rises. Thus, your blood pressure can be reduced with a hot cup of black tea.
- Say goodbye to acne. Based on its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties; green tea is considered indispensible to treat acne problems. All you have to do is rub moist green tea leaves before going to bed. Drinking green tea every morning is known to give a natural glow to the skin.
- Tea is also known to be excellent for dry hair, adding a natural shine to them. Take some freshly brewed tea and rub it on your hair. Once it gets dry, rinse it with normal water. Black tea is also known to treat grey hair and is sometimes referred to as natural dye.
- White tea is very high in polyphenol count which delivers amazing benefits. Finally the fountain of youth has been discovered in the form of a cup of white tea every morning. It helps in combating fine lines and wrinkles.
- Green tea works as a deodorant for smelly feet. Soak your feet in a hot water strongly brewed in green tea for at least 20 minutes. It will assist in closing the pores that emit sweat.