Winner of £500 March Lucky Draw speaks at Bingo3X

Winners of exclusive Lucky Draw were announced earlier this month. Cheers to all you winners. These are your lucky dosh, savour it the way you want as you deserved it. For all those who couldn’t make it, don’t blame your luck as Bingo3X has more fabulous opportunities to win big.

To name few you may play the exclusive Bonus Booster app, connect with Chase – The Lady Charger and Bravos – Bounty Hunter who are our brand mascots on Facebook and participate in loads of contests. There are ample surprises in store for you on our Facebook fan page.

Here’s what Kerry Gray, the proud winner of £500 cash prize had to say “I am so happy I have won. I’ve never won a prize draw before so I am so shocked and excited. I am going to spend it on a trip to London with my family. I can’t wait and thank you.”

If you haven’t deposited yet, wait no longer. Go ahead and make your first deposit as you might well find your name featured in the list of proud winners.

Newbie’s, it’s all set at Bingo3X! You can be another Kerry Gray. Hence, unleash yourself from further confusions and deposit to win massive, NOW!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>